– The demise of the old-school music retail model continues apace; major high-street chain HMV are reportedly in dire straits.
– Heard of a little company called Google? They’ve just launched their own music blog, entitled Magnifier.
– Footage emerges of one of Amy Winehouse’s last recording sessions; a duet with Tony Bennett.
– New material from alt-country superstar Ryan Adams.
– Music headlines don’t get much more abstract than this.
– An in-depth look at the Six Levels Of Apple Fandom. Whereabouts are you on the chart?
– Want a chilling reminder of your own mortality? The Bangles formed 30 years ago.